Monday, November 12, 2007

Dan, the most awesome man!



This is my chance to brag on my husband. He is amazing! Since April, he has met some intersting people from all over the country and some from other parts of the world. They all love him! I'm so happy that they see in him what I do, his spirit. They can see it as clearly as I can. He is so full of love and light for everyone he ever meets! There are some he struggles with just like the rest of us, but he would bend over backwards for them if they were in trouble. I've always told him that he is just like a duck. He just let's it roll right off him, like a duck lets the water roll off. The examples he sets are wonderful and anyone around him deserves to follow in his footsteps. We are always told to be Christ-like, forgiveness and love, with everyone. Dan is truly that. He is in my life to be one of my greatest teachers and he is so patient with me and for that and his examples, I am deeply grateful.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love you daddy. sheilynn

Anonymous said...

Yup, Dan and I always have fun! Even the time he dropped my pants in the middle of the fairgrounds in front of my girlfriend at cowboy days! Never a dull moment with us. Love ya Dan Oh yeah, I also remember clearly when I was in jounior high and we would go for rides in the hot rod! That was way fun too. And the time I got my blazer stuck in the mud and dan managed to fling it out of the hole like it was hooked to a rubberband just waiting to launch off! I could go on forever...

Justen said...

Yeah, Dan's the man. How about the time we flipped the 4-Runner off of a cliff onto it's side and instead of getting mad Dan just grabbed the camera out of the glovebox and started snappin. I learned a good lesson that day. You can't control the past. You just have to make the best of it.

Anonymous said...

Those are words to live by Justen. The past is what it is. A lesson I feel like I am constantly learning.