Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Hiking on Mt. Timpanogos!



Dan was able to come home this last Sunday and we (Tori, Elden, Tim and I) went hiking with him and some of his friends from work! Like I've said before, I LOVE THE MOUNTAINS! Once again I forgot my camara so these are from my phone. I took so many that I had to keep deleting the not so good ones so I could take more, then my battery died. humph. Dan's friends all had camaras though (what good examples they are!) and they took some of Dan climbing the gorgeous cliffs! I'm not the only one who finds serenity in the mountains, Dan said he had to keep reminding himself not to get too far ahead, that he was not alone and had a group of people with him. I can't wait til I'm in better shape (yes, I'm workin on it) so I can rock climb with him and be able to keep up at his pace! Other than the park fees, this is probably the cheepest, healthiest and some of our most favorite activies. Tim and Tori just recently went on a 12 mile hike and loved every minute of it! They were smart and grabbed the camara and took some beautiful pictures of Heber Valley! She has some of them posted on her site!


3 comments:

Julz said...

way fun pics! It's been a long time since I've climbed Timpanogas! You guys look like you are having a great time. I like yours and Tori's blog! Thanks for sharing!

Justen said...

Good times. I'm jealous. We should plan a big hike together sometime.

Anonymous said...

That would be awewsome!! I would love to do that! Next time we go, I will spread the word and anyone who wants to go, can!